Polish for foreigners Poznań
We welcome everybody who wants to learn Polish
In our classes communicative method is applied. The aim of this method is to encourage the learner to use the language at the most and to be active during every class. New grammar structures and vocabulary are introduced naturally, with the use of the examples drawn from everyday life and situational dialogues. The learners are being prepared to use Polish language on their own and in a creative way.
During the classes all language skills are developed (speaking, reading, listening and writing).
The course curriculum is adjusted to the interests and language level of the learners.
Dates of courses
from 16th October
Types of courses
• Standard courses I– they include 60 teaching lessons. Classes are run twice a week and last 90 minutes. After finishing the course and passing the final exam it is possible to continue learning on the next level.
Course price: From 700 PLN * for the whole course including materials
• Standard courses II – they include 45 teaching lessons. Classes are run once a week and last 135 minutes. During a semester of learning the curriculum that is implemented corresponds to one semester of standard course (60 teaching lessons). After finishing the course and passing the final exam it is possible to continue learning on the next level.
Course price: From 650 PLN * for the whole course including materials
- · Courses for busy people – Classes are run once a week and last 2 teaching hours. One semester includes 30 teaching hours. (1 teaching hour = 45 min).
Course price: from 440 PLN* for the whole course including materials
* The price depends on the form of payment. Discounts for learners who continue learning or who pay for the whole semester in advance.
NOTE: possibility to pay in installments!
* Please check prices in CENNIK